Website Terms & Conditions
This website (seaturtlerescuealliance.org) is owned and operated by Sea Turtle Rescue Alliance (STRA) and Ocean Care (“operator”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). Ocean Care is a Swiss registered Non-Governmental Organisation with its registered office at Gerbestrasse 6, 8820 Wädenswil, Switzerland.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is not intended as advice on which you should rely without professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website. Content on our website is subject to change without notice.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and content found or offered on this website. We are under no obligation to update out of date information and content. You acknowledge that such information and content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Content
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics of this website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The content of this website is the copyright of STRA or individual contributors and may be subject to other intellectual property rights. Seaturtlerescuealliance.org copyright must remain on all reproductions of material or content downloaded from this website.
- You may download, store and use content and material from seaturtlerescuealliance.org for your own personal use, research and educational purposes. You may not republish, re-transmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any other party or on any website or online service of your own, or of any other party, or make the same available in hard-copy, or on any other media, without express prior written consent from the STRA.
- You may link to our pages and posts, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our website that is not owned by you.
Links to Third Parties
- This website includes links to other websites/third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We keep our Terms and Conditions under regular review and we will place any updates on this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Last updated: February 25 2021.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org